Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Enjoy total flexibility at this serviced office space in the heart of Wellington’s central business district. Perfect for start-ups, large project teams and everything in between, this flexi space offers a wide variety of office solutions suitable for teams of all sizes. You’ll find coworking desks with comfy seating, private office suites along with fantastic meeting facilities. Everything from IT to admin support will be taken care of by the dedicated team on site, so you can sit back and focus on growing your business. There’s an onsite cafe/bar serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to cater to your guests, events or just a relaxing Friday afternoon, along with a green balcony perfect for breath of fresh air and some downtime. All included serviced office space available at flexible terms starting from one month. Enquire with Office Hub for more info today!
About the Building
An extremely centralised location at the buzzing precinct in Lambton Quay, you are right by the harbour offering water views and a prestigious address for you to add to your letterhead. The high-rise building offers bicycle storage, while you’ll love the easy access to all forms of public transport, as well as sitting in an area packed with cafes, restaurants, entertainment and retail. This serviced office also sits just steps major landmarks such as Wellington Museum, Wellington Waterfront and the Golden Mile perfect for some retail therapy.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 5. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access
· Access to internal breakout areas
· Access to kitchen facilities
· A fully furnished office suite
· Building outgoings included
· Commercial grade internet (Free)
· Electricity usage included
· Flexible lease terms from 1 month
· Flexible lease with the ability to grow into bigger space
· Premium coffee/tea facilities
· Abundance of natural light
· Air conditioning
· Bicycle storage
· Direct access to public transport
· Gym and fitness centre close by
· Modern High Rise with fast lift access
· Private offices and dedicated desks available
- Located in the heart of Wellington
- Located beside some of Wellington's best Cafe's and Restaurant's
- Right across the road from bus stop and 800m to Wellington Station
- Wellington's Golden Mile perfect for some retail therapy
- 300m to Wellington Waterfront
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Internet Grade: High Speed Fibre
- Reception Services: Yes
- Meeting/Boardroom: Available to Rent
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Internal
- Office Space Type: Private Office
- Cafe: Yes
- Parking at Building: Yes (Paid)
- Number of Floors: 17
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Concierge: No
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Internet Connectivity: Free Cable and Wifi
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Available to Rent
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: 49077
Who is Office Hub?
Office Hub is the world's No.1 marketplace for office space.
We have a huge global selection of coworking spaces, serviced offices and shared office spaces with flexible options to suit teams from 1-200 people. We'll take you on a tour of all the workspaces that fit your needs and work on your behalf to get the best price possible. We'll help you discover how shared office space can be the most beneficial and budget-friendly solution for your business.
** Conditions apply – the advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12-month agreement and is available to new tenants only. Please note that the rental rate may increase for a shorter rental period. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space.Enquire Now