Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Fitted and fully furnished right next to Town Hall Station, this Sydney CBD office is the complete offering for any small/mid-sized business. Occupying a whole floor with dual window aspect, the light and bright space is already set up with furniture and internet as well as a kitchenette and comfy sofa breakout area where your team can recharge. With all bills and outgoings covered in this one simple rate, this office rental removes the hassle, costs and time taken to secure your own lease and instead provides an immediate solution that you could move into tomorrow with no budget concerns to worry about. If you’re looking to move in fast and stay for a while, this large office space will be perfect for you as a long term lease is preferred. Contact us today for more information, this rare gem won’t be around for long.
About the Building
This large office space sits on the second floor of a characterful five-floor building on the corner of Pitt and Park Streets in Sydney CBD. This office floor has recently been refurbished and the 24/7-accessible building has car parking, disabled facilities, air conditioning and a lovely outlook over Park Street. Immersed in the city’s busy retail and commercial heart, it boasts fantastic commute convenience from Town Hall, a prestigious business address and a vibrant atmosphere where you’ll never be short of dining and entertainment options. Notable nearby amenities include gyms, post offices, banks, hotels, cinemas and supermarkets as well as landmarks like Hyde Park, Pitt Street Mall and the QVB shopping complex.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 8. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access
· 24/7 Security
· Access to internal breakout areas
· Access to kitchen facilities
· A fully furnished office suite
· Building outgoings included
· Commercial grade internet*
· Electricity usage included
· FREE use of the meeting rooms
· One simple bill for everything related to your workspace
· Abundance of natural light
· Air conditioning
· Car parking - Street (Paid)
· Dedicated men and ladies bathrooms
· Direct access to buses
· Direct access to train station
· Disabled access and facilities
· International hotels only 5 min away
· Print, scan and copy facilities
· Retail and shopping malls nearby
- Direct access to Town Hall Station
- 50m to Woolworths Town Hall
- 500m to Darling Harbour Ferry
- Bike Racks: No
- Showers: No
- Internet Grade: High Speed Fibre
- Reception Services: No
- Meeting/Boardroom: Included in Price
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Window
- Office Space Type: Private Office
- Cafe: Yes
- Parking at Building: No
- Number of Floors: 5
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Concierge: Yes
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Internet Connectivity: Free Cable and Wifi
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Included in Price
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-21108
Who is Office Hub?
Office Hub is the world's No.1 marketplace for office space.
We have a huge global selection of coworking spaces, serviced offices and shared office spaces with flexible options to suit teams from 1-200 people. We'll take you on a tour of all the workspaces that fit your needs and work on your behalf to get the best price possible. We'll help you discover how shared office space can be the most beneficial and budget-friendly solution for your business.
** Conditions apply – the advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12-month agreement and is available to new tenants only. Please note that the rental rate may increase for a shorter rental period. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space.Enquire Now