Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Collaborative and creative shared office space in a fab Redfern location. This beautiful office is home to a creative agency that is looking to share its contemporary workspace with like-minded, collaborative people who will bring good vibes from complementary disciplines. Fitted out just a few months ago, the stunning workspace has a podcast recording studio and voiceover booth as well as open plan coworking space, all packaged in a cool and contemporary look that urban professionals will love – high ceilings, minimalistic fixtures, plants and loads of natural light. The office rental comes with Fibre 1GB Wi-Fi connection, a colour laser A3/A4 printer and a meeting room and a boardroom, both with AV facilities, but this team knows the fun stuff is just as important so get involved and join in with their Friday drinks and cheese boards and take them on at ping pong to break up the 9 to 5. There are private shower facilities, a large designer kitchen with a microwave, filtered boiling & chilled water, dishwasher and double fridge, and a breakout area with sofas where you can relax, check your emails or do group work. This rental comes with furniture including ergonomic chairs and everything covered in one simple monthly bill. Boutique and unique coworking space in Redfern where creatives will find kindred spirits and more opportunities for collaboration and interaction.
About the Building
This converted warehouse building offers a prime inner Sydney location nestled between Redfern Station and Prince Alfred Park. The shared office occupies a whole floor in a low level building with reverse cycle aircon, lockup bicycle storage and secured access with videocom, fob & pin. It’s tucked away on the quiet Renwick Street, less than four minutes’ walk from Redfern Station, within 15 minutes’ walk of Central Station and close to frequent bus services on Redfern & Cleveland Streets. The vibrant Redfern suburb is full of trendy professionals and creative businesses, and coworking space in the area is extremely sought-after by those who want convenience to the city with a cool lifestyle and a more creative identity. This shared office space is just steps from popular eateries, bars and cafes including Redfern Continental, Milk Bar, Arcadia and The Dock while easy proximity to the city and Surry Hills put even more afterwork options on the cards.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 2. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access
· Videocom, Fob & PIN entry (a one off, non-refundable cost for a fob + key)
· Access to internal breakout areas and kitchen facilities (with microwave, filtered boiling and chilled water, toaster, dishwasher & double fridge)
· Friday drinks and cheese board with the Chello team
· Ping Pong Table
· Access to secure printer and scanner
· Building outgoings included
· Electricity usage included
· Spacious, open plan layout with high ceilings
· One simple bill for everything related to your workspace
· Regular cleaning
· Secure high-speed Internet - Fibre 1GB connection Wifi
· Podcast studio & voiceover booth
· Abundance of natural light and plants
· Air conditioning
· Bicycle storage
· Car parking - Street (Free)
· Close to to train station
· Closeby Cafe / Restaurant
· Retail and shopping malls nearby
· Taxi / Uber stand close to building
- 200m to Redfern Station
- 300m to Prince Alfred Park
- 700m to Woolworths Redfern
- Surrounded by popular cafes, bars and eateries
- 1km to Central Station
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Internet Grade: High Speed Fibre
- Reception Services: No
- Meeting/Boardroom: Included in Price
- Disabled Access: No
- Natural Light: Window
- Office Space Type: Shared Office
- Cafe: No
- Parking at Building: No
- Number of Floors: 1
- Lift: No
- Air Conditioning: Yes - Business Hours Only
- Concierge: No
- After Hours Security: No
- Internet Connectivity: Free Wifi Only
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Included in Price
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-23450
Who is Office Hub?
Office Hub is the world's No.1 marketplace for office space.
We have a huge global selection of coworking spaces, serviced offices and shared office spaces with flexible options to suit teams from 1-200 people. We'll take you on a tour of all the workspaces that fit your needs and work on your behalf to get the best price possible. We'll help you discover how shared office space can be the most beneficial and budget-friendly solution for your business.
** Conditions apply – the advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12-month agreement and is available to new tenants only. Please note that the rental rate may increase for a shorter rental period. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space.Enquire Now