Every week in May, we’re offering the chance for a young business to win a startup service that will kickstart their success. From free business travel bookings to mentoring with experienced business consultants, our weekly prizes will help budding entrepreneurs reach the next level in their startup journey.
– 1 hour business strategy session with Tribular founder Frances Chnaider.
– Be connected with award-winning entrepreneurs and experts who’ve built businesses, raised capital and now advise new business owners how to build great companies too.
– Get your ideas evaluated, challenges addressed and questions answered by people who have been there, done that.
We have partnered with leading companies across Australia to offer a range of business services as our prizes this May. Simply book a workspace tour to go into the draw to win one of these great prizes!
Agenxy Global is an exclusive travel management agency that offers luxurious travel experiences to aid personal connection and business growth. Much more than a traditional travel platform, Agenxy Global acts as an extension of your operations to organise bookings, events and networking that aid valuable business growth.FIND OUT MORE ABOUT AGENXY GLOBAL
Your company has a story to tell and PR Shed will connect you with the media and influencers who want to hear it. From toolkits to media lists, press releases, copywriting and more, the PR Shed team helps businesses of all sizes build the image they deserve to customers, the media and the world.FIND OUT MORE ABOUT PR SHED
TRIBULAR is a marketplace that connects startups and entrepreneurs with experts who provide essential knowledge and advice drawn from their extensive business experience Seek counsel across any topic from people who’ve been there, done that. Do epic sh*t with help from people who know how the game works.FIND OUT MORE ABOUT TRIBULAR
Just book a workspace tour for your chance to win!
1. Find a workspace you love on our global office space marketplace.
2. Click “Book a tour” and choose a date and time to visit the workspace.
3. Complete the tour and you’ll be entered into the draw for the weekly prize!