Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Executive serviced offices at One Peking Road, a prime Grade A building in Tsim Sha Tsui. This workspace allows you to lower your overheads without compromising on quality – these fully-managed, fully-furnished office suites grant spectacular views, classy interiors, corporate meeting rooms and access to IT and secretarial support. Reducing stress as well as costs, this serviced office is totally looked after for you – cleaning, connection and space management are taken off your hands so you can focus for your whole working day (or more if you want to make the most of the 24 hour access). The classic styling throughout the immaculate breakout spaces and meeting rooms ensure comfort and a sense of pride when you bring clients into your workspace. This is the perfect environment for established businesses, project teams and Asian expansions, but it’s also great for startups and entrepreneurs looking for a professional workspace instead of the coworking vibe – this provider offers a business registration package to give you everything you need to register your company in Hong Kong. Book a tour or enquire with Office Hub to find out more about the offices and services you can benefit from at this faultless office space.
About the Building - One Peking
One Peking Road is one of the most reputable and recognisable office towers in Kowloon with its distinctive sail-like design. A green and intelligently constructed building, it makes use of natural lighting and energy saving facilities – electricity generated is directly applied to the active façade system which operates the blinds via a sun sensor, optimizing the indoor temperature. It was designed by the renowned Rocco Design Architects and awards HKIA Medal of the Year in 2003. The building is located close to major banking and financial institutions and the neighbouring tenants are China Unicom, UBS, Bank Sinopac, Christian Dior and Cartier, to give you an idea of the quality spaces and esteemed reputation on offer. Within the building there are seven F&B stories and four basement car parking levels, while it’s directly connected to Exit L5 of Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station and five minutes from China Ferry Terminal.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 9. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access and security
· Access to internal breakout areas and kitchen facilities
· Access to secure printer and scanner
· Building outgoings included
· Dedicated IT and communications support
· Electricity usage included
· Fully equipped boardrooms, meeting rooms and day offices
· Plug and play furnished workspace
· Regular cleaning
· Secure high-speed Internet
· Your own receptionist and waiting area for your clients
· Abundance of natural light
· Air conditioning
· Architecturally awarded building with disabled access and facilities
· Car parking - in building (Paid)
· Company branding in foyer *
· Ground floor security
· Gym and fitness centre in building
· Onsite Cafe / Restaurant
· Print, scan and copy facilities
· Professional working environment
· Retail and shopping malls nearby
· Taxi / Uber stand close to building
- 700m to Tsim Sha Tsui Station
- 400m to Hong Kong Cultural Centre
- 750m to Kowloon Park
- Bike Racks: No
- Showers: Yes
- Internet Grade: High Speed Fibre
- Reception Services: Yes
- Meeting/Boardroom: Available to Rent
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Window
- Office Space Type: Private Office
- Cafe: Yes
- Parking at Building: Yes (Paid)
- Number of Floors: 30
- Monthly Cost of Parking: 4199.98
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Concierge: Yes
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Internet Connectivity: Free Cable and Wifi
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Available to Rent
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-24803
Who is Office Hub?
Office Hub is the world's No.1 marketplace for office space.
We have a huge global selection of coworking spaces, serviced offices and shared office spaces with flexible options to suit teams from 1-200 people. We'll take you on a tour of all the workspaces that fit your needs and work on your behalf to get the best price possible. We'll help you discover how shared office space can be the most beneficial and budget-friendly solution for your business.
** Conditions apply – the advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12-month agreement and is available to new tenants only. Please note that the rental rate may increase for a shorter rental period. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space.Enquire Now