Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
This beautifully designed space is so much more than a place to work... It’s a space to soak up inspiration, share ideas and learn by collaborating with like-minded individuals and small businesses in the creative field. You’ll feel right at home with the natural light, industrial interior and creative vibe.The boutique space features 2 furnished private offices with stunning timber framed glass sliding door that will retain the natural light throughout. These offices are ideal for 2 to 4 people. The remaining 18 coworking desks are ready for plug and play and the meeting rooms come fully equipped. You’ll be up and running in no time with access 24/7, printers and high-speed internet! The breakout areas and flexible event space is perfect for any meeting or special event and to make the occasion even better; the internal cafe can cater tasty snacks, light meals and refreshments.The premium cafe is open to members as well as the public and will without a doubt become your No. 1 spot for your coffee fix and client lunches.
About the Building
This boutique coworking space is situated in a two-storey sandstone building on the edge of Adelaide CBD, at the east end of Pirie Street with easy access to Rundle Street. There is plenty of free parking nearby, it is close to many bus stops and there is bike storage in the building if you want to travel to work and get exercise at the same time. Our favourite feature at this building is the onsite cafe that will suit all of your food and beverage needs!
The listing below is only AUD 2377 per month, perfect for a team of 8 and comes fully furnished with flexible rental terms. The location is very central as the workspace is only a 19 min walk from Adelaide Railway Station and a 3 min walk from Stop I1 Grenfell St - North side bus stop.This Coworking Desk is located in Adelaide and if you book a tour they can show you 9 different office spaces available ranging in size from 1 to 12 desks. Did you know our team offer a free personalised service to help you shortlist, book and negotiate the best rate on your ideal workspace. From a 1 person hot desk to an enterprise team of 1000+ the Office Hub team can customise a flexible furnished office solution for your team.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access & Security
· Access to internal breakout areas
· Access to kitchen facilities
· Access to secure printer and scanner
· Building outgoings included
· Electricity usage included
· Fully equipped boardrooms, meeting rooms and day offices (fees may apply)
· Lockable storage unit
· Premium coffee/tea facilities
· Regular cleaning
· Secure high-speed Internet
· Abundance of natural light
· Air conditioning
· Bicycle storage
· Car parking - Street (Free)
· Conference facilities available
· Dedicated men and ladies bathrooms
· Easy access to buses
· Onsite Cafe / Restaurant
· Print, scan and copy facilities
· Quick access to major airports
· Retail and shopping malls nearby
- East End of Adelaide CBD
- Walking distance to Rundle Street, Rundle Mall and King William Street
- Great food and coffee options in the building and nearby
- 100m to Frome Road bikeway
- 100m to closest bus stop
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: No
- Internet Grade: High Speed Fibre
- Reception Services: No
- Meeting/Boardroom: Included in Price
- Disabled Access: No
- Natural Light: Window
- Office Space Type: Coworking Desk
- Cafe: Yes
- Parking at Building: No
- Number of Floors: 2
- Lift: No
- Air Conditioning: Yes - 24 x 7
- Concierge: No
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Internet Connectivity: Free Cable and Wifi
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Included in Price
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-45855
Who is Office Hub?
Office Hub is the world's No.1 marketplace for office space.
We have a huge global selection of coworking spaces, serviced offices and shared office spaces with flexible options to suit teams from 1-200 people. We'll take you on a tour of all the workspaces that fit your needs and work on your behalf to get the best price possible. We'll help you discover how shared office space can be the most beneficial and budget-friendly solution for your business.
** Conditions apply – the advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12-month agreement and is available to new tenants only. Please note that the rental rate may increase for a shorter rental period. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space.Enquire Now