Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Welcome to Australia’s first coworking hub for startups, SMEs and entrepreneurs looking to enter Asian markets. Located in the heart of Chinatown Sydney, this dynamic shared office hub boasts a network and community with expertise in Asian markets, offering more resources and opportunities for strategic growth into the APAC region. The tight-knit community is one of its best assets, bringing together people who like being part of something bigger and are keen to collaborate with other members. Your 24/7 workspace comes fully furnished and internet enabled with access to AV-equipped meeting rooms and speakeasy-style breakout spaces. The fully-fledged events programme consists of everything from panels and workshops to competitions and fireside chats, perfect for those who want to get involved, network and learn something new. A well-established coworking space with a strategic advantage, this is the workspace of choice for every startup and entrepreneur in Sydney looking to break into Asia. Flexi terms startup from one month; flexible workspaces available immediately! Book a tour today or enquire with Office Hub to find out more.
About the Building
Nestled in the heart of Chinatown, this startup hub sits in a historic building with beautiful oriental architecture. The two-storey building boasts a rich history as a printing press, and today retains original beams and abundant natural light throughout. It features retail space on the ground floor with a private entrance and lift access taking you up to this dynamic coworking space on the first floor. Located just behind Paddy’s Markets, this coworking space is positioned to help members enjoy the best of Chinatown and the vibrant Haymarket district. Step from the office and discover a compelling fusion of shopping, cuisine and Asian culture just moments from Sydney CBD – indulge in nearby restaurants, immerse yourself in the Chinatown Night Markets and kick on to great pubs in nearby Chippendale, Surry Hills and Darlinghurst. With convenient light rail links outside the door and more public transport at Central and Town Hall, this cool hotspot is a perfect choice for budding ambitious startups and budding entrepreneurs.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 8. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access
· Access to internal breakout areas
· Access to kitchen facilities
· Access to secure printer and scanner
· Collaborative space with a great community feel
· Flexible terms
· FREE business networking events
· FREE use of the meeting rooms
· Regular cleaning
· Secure high-speed Internet
· Recording Studio
· Table tennis
· Air conditioning
· Creative co-working space
· Dedicated men and ladies bathrooms
· Close to public transport
· Disabled access and facilities
· Gym and fitness centre close by
· Industrial / Warehouse style fitout
· Pet friendly office space
· Print, scan and copy facilities
· Retail and shopping malls nearby
- Right in the heart of Chinatown
- 170m to Capitol Square Light Rail stop
- 500m to Central Station
- 600m to World Square Shopping Centre
- 750m to Town Hall Station
- Bike Racks: No
- Showers: Yes
- Internet Grade: High Speed Fibre
- Reception Services: No
- Meeting/Boardroom: Included in Price
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Internal
- Office Space Type: Coworking Desk
- Cafe: No
- Parking at Building: No
- Number of Floors: 2
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes - Business Hours Only
- Concierge: No
- After Hours Security: No
- Internet Connectivity: Free Cable and Wifi
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Included in Price
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-42081
Who is Office Hub?
Office Hub is the world's No.1 marketplace for office space.
We have a huge global selection of coworking spaces, serviced offices and shared office spaces with flexible options to suit teams from 1-200 people. We'll take you on a tour of all the workspaces that fit your needs and work on your behalf to get the best price possible. We'll help you discover how shared office space can be the most beneficial and budget-friendly solution for your business.
** Conditions apply – the advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12-month agreement and is available to new tenants only. Please note that the rental rate may increase for a shorter rental period. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space.Enquire Now