Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Executive suites available in prestigious address right in the heart of Sydney CBD. Centered around the needs of the tenant, the dedicated desks and private offices are spacious and includes some of the highest sqm per person ratio in the CBD. Every space including the meeting rooms have been equipped with the latest in technology and there’s a conference room ideal for corporate workshops and seminars. If you’re hosting important clients make sure you book one of the refined meeting rooms with floor-to-ceiling views of the city sure to impress anyone. Every corner of this workspace has been carefully thought of and fitted with designer furniture for comfort and unrivaled appearance. What’s more, choose amongst the variety of sizes and layouts of office solutions or just let them tailor the space specifically for your business needs. Come see this stunning workspace for yourself!
About the Building - Country State Building
74 Castlereagh Street has undergone major renovations and fit-outs with the current design boasting column-free offices and floor-to-ceiling windows across 18 levels. The location is unparalleled on the corner of Castlereagh and Park Street, a stone’s throw from Hyde Park and surrounded by shopping malls, cafes, upscale dining and government offices. You’re in good company with tenants such as major finance players, solicitors, jewelers including Cartier and more. The commitment to quality not only shines through the facade of the building and stylish foyer but throughout the whole building with every floor a testament to just that.
The listing below is only AUD 5340 per month, perfect for a team of 6 and comes fully furnished with flexible rental terms. The location is very central as the workspace is only a 3 min walk from St James Station and a 2 min walk from Martin Place Station, Elizabeth St, Stand E bus stop.This Coworking Desk is located in Sydney and if you book a tour they can show you 9 different office spaces available ranging in size from 1 to 49 desks. Did you know our team offer a free personalised service to help you shortlist, book and negotiate the best rate on your ideal workspace. From a 1 person hot desk to an enterprise team of 1000+ the Office Hub team can customise a flexible furnished office solution for your team.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access & 24/7 Security
· Access to internal breakout areas
· Access to kitchen facilities
· A prestigious address to put on your business cards
· Commercial grade internet (Free)
· Flexible lease with the ability to grow into bigger space
· FREE use of the meeting rooms and boardrooms available for hire
· One simple bill for everything related to your workspace
· Premium coffee/tea facilities
· Your own receptionist and waiting area for your clients
· Air conditioning
· Complimentary business Lounge
· Conference facilities available
· Contemporary fit out
· Direct access to public transport
· Ground floor security
· Impressive A grade foyer and fit out
· Modern High Rise with fast lift access
· Private offices and dedicated desks available
· Professional working environment
- In the heart of Sydney Central Business District
- Surrounded by top 500 companies, restaurants, cafes and the high-end Sydney Westfield
- Minutes from New South Wales Parliament House and Supreme Court
- Walking distance to Martin Place, St James train Station and Town Hall train stations
- Steps from Hyde Park
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Internet Grade: High Speed Fibre
- Reception Services: No
- Meeting/Boardroom: Available to Rent
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Internal
- Office Space Type: Coworking Desk
- Cafe: No
- Parking at Building: No
- Number of Floors: 18
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Concierge: No
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Internet Connectivity: Free Cable and Wifi
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Available to Rent
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: 50350
Who is Office Hub?
Office Hub is the world's No.1 marketplace for office space.
We have a huge global selection of coworking spaces, serviced offices and shared office spaces with flexible options to suit teams from 1-200 people. We'll take you on a tour of all the workspaces that fit your needs and work on your behalf to get the best price possible. We'll help you discover how shared office space can be the most beneficial and budget-friendly solution for your business.
** Conditions apply – the advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12-month agreement and is available to new tenants only. Please note that the rental rate may increase for a shorter rental period. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space.Enquire Now