Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Fully furnished office space for rent on Pitt Street at the southern end of Sydney CBD. Situated just moments from Central Station, this shared workspace offers a quality environment and accessibility to clients in the city. Everything is set up – furniture, high speed internet, phones and numbers, and even computers and monitors so you can bring your team and get back to work within moments. Offered on flexi terms and available immediately, this is a high quality plug ‘n’ play office space for any team with up to 12 people. The available workspaces comprise two light-filled office suites for 1-2 people each and eight spare desks in an open plan area, with access to a spacious meeting room where you can host clients and guests. The other tenant is a firm in a professional services field and they’re looking forward to sharing space and getting on well with another company in their newly renovated office. Whether you need a temporary office space or a longer-term solution, we’re open to all enquiries – book a tour today and come and take a look at this cost-effective workspace.
About the Building - Manning Building
Manning Building at 451 Pitt Street is a sought-after commercial building in Haymarket with seven floors of quality light-filled office space and a world of amenities at the doorstep. It boasts an impressive building foyer, fantastic outlook and disabled access, all within steps of Central Station, bus links and light rail stops. Soak up the culture at the energetic southern end of Sydney CBD – this is the home of legendary Chinatown eateries, Capitol Theatre and an endless choice of lively pubs and bars. A fantastic location for any small business looking for a prestigious address, professional workspace and employee-pleasing convenience.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 4. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access & Security
· Furnished office with desks, chairs, lock up storage units and computers
· A local business telephone number & handset included (or you could bring your own phone number)
· Flexible terms from 6 month
· Building outgoings included
· Electricity usage included
· FREE use of the meeting rooms
· Regular cleaning
· Secure high-speed Internet
· Abundance of natural light
· Easy access to public transport
· Disabled access and facilities
· Print, scan and copy facilities
· Quick access to major airports
· Retail and shopping malls nearby
· Taxi / Uber stand close to building
· Signage board in foyer to display your business name
- 300m to Central Station
- 150m to Capitol Square Light Rail Stop
- 93m to Capitol Theatre
- 50m to Chinatown Sydney
- Easy walk to CBD, Surry Hills & Darlinghurst
- Bike Racks: No
- Showers: No
- Internet Grade: High Speed Fibre
- Reception Services: No
- Meeting/Boardroom: Included in Price
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Filtered Light
- Office Space Type: Shared Office
- Cafe: No
- Parking at Building: No
- Number of Floors: 7
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes - Business Hours Only
- Concierge: No
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Internet Connectivity: Free Cable and Wifi
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Included in Price
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-36358
Who is Office Hub?
Office Hub is the world's No.1 marketplace for office space.
We have a huge global selection of coworking spaces, serviced offices and shared office spaces with flexible options to suit teams from 1-200 people. We'll take you on a tour of all the workspaces that fit your needs and work on your behalf to get the best price possible. We'll help you discover how shared office space can be the most beneficial and budget-friendly solution for your business.
** Conditions apply – the advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12-month agreement and is available to new tenants only. Please note that the rental rate may increase for a shorter rental period. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space.Enquire Now