Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Dedicated desks available within well-positioned commercial development in Perth CBD. Grab the pod of desks suitable a small team or one desk for a single professional at affordable price point including internet connectivity, outgoings and meeting and boardroom usage. In ultra sleek development all amenities are top-notch and furniture is modern, while each workstation is an adjustable sit-stand desk for complete comfort. Communal facilities will be shared with a boutique IT recruitment firm welcoming like minded professionals creating a synergistic atmosphere. Book a tour today or enquire with Office Hub for impartial advice in your office search.
About the Building
Conveniently located on the corner of St Georges Terrace and King Street the building offers great visibility and a premium business address in Perth. The fourteen level office development located in the heart of Perth CBD has recently undergone significant refurbishment and upgrades to ground floor entry, lift lobby, lift carts and other common areas throughout the building. The ground floor includes multiple cafes so on a rainy day you won't even have to step outside for a cup of your favourite brew or a bite to eat.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 2. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access
· Access to internal breakout areas
· Access to kitchen facilities
· Commercial grade internet (Free)
· Dedicated desk with 24x7 Access
· Flexible lease
· FREE use of the meeting rooms
· One simple bill for everything related to your workspace
· Abundance of natural light
· Air conditioning
· Bicycle storage
· Dedicated men and ladies bathrooms
· Direct access to public transport
· End of trip facilities e.g showers, bike racks
· Onsite Cafe / Restaurant
· Retail and shopping malls nearby
· Shared office space
- Accessible by all forms of public transport within 10 minutes
- Cafes located on the ground floor of the building
- Corner of St Georges Terrace and King Street
- Located in Perth CBD
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Internet Grade: High Speed Fibre
- Reception Services: No
- Meeting/Boardroom: Included in Price
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Filtered Light
- Office Space Type: Shared Office
- Cafe: Yes
- Parking at Building: No
- Number of Floors: 14
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Concierge: No
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Internet Connectivity: Free Wifi Only
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Included in Price
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: 49894
Who is Office Hub?
Office Hub is the world's No.1 marketplace for office space.
We have a huge global selection of coworking spaces, serviced offices and shared office spaces with flexible options to suit teams from 1-200 people. We'll take you on a tour of all the workspaces that fit your needs and work on your behalf to get the best price possible. We'll help you discover how shared office space can be the most beneficial and budget-friendly solution for your business.
** Conditions apply – the advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12-month agreement and is available to new tenants only. Please note that the rental rate may increase for a shorter rental period. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space.Enquire Now