Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
A five-star office centre designed to attract professionals seeking more from their working environment! The contemporary space combines a wide variety of offices, formal and informal meeting rooms, collaborative coworking spaces and stunning kitchen facilities. Style and functionality are both vital, with beautiful timber, glass and plant life plus the latest tech and fully equipped meeting rooms creating a refreshing and contemporary place to work and host clients. Fully furnished & available now on long- or short-term lease!
About the Building
This B-grade high-rise office building is situated in an incomparably central location in the Golden Triangle – the heart of Brisbane CBD with excellent commute convenience and lots of fun after work options. Central Station is a five minute walk away and the RiverCat ferry and bus stops are even closer. The building is equipped with all modern amenities including showers, bike racks, air con and disabled facilities.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 14. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access and Security
· Access to internal breakout areas and kitchen, including premium coffee/tea facilities
· A local business telephone number and handset
· A prestigious address to put on your business cards
· Building outgoings included
· Brand new office furniture- desks, pedestals plus executive chairs
· Electricity usage included
· FREE use of the meeting rooms
· One simple bill for everything related to your workspace
· Regular cleaning
· Access to private phone booths
· Air conditioning
· Bicycle storage
· Dedicated men and ladies bathrooms
· Direct access to public transport
· Disabled access and facilities
· End of trip facilities e.g showers, bike racks
· Print, scan and copy facilities
- 350m to Central Station
- 150m to Riverside CityCat ferry
- 20m to Adelaide/Creek Street bus stop
- 450m to Queen Street Mall
- 100m to Eagle Street entertainment precinct
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Internet Grade: Cable
- Reception Services: Yes
- Meeting/Boardroom: Yes
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Window
- Office Space Type: Private Office
- Cafe: Yes
- Parking at Building: Yes
- Number of Floors: 25
- Monthly Cost of Parking: 450
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes - Business Hours Only
- Concierge: No
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Location: CBD
- Internet Connectivity: Cable and Wifi
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Yes
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-22373
Who is Office Hub?
Office Hub is the world's No.1 marketplace for office space.
We have a huge global selection of coworking spaces, serviced offices and shared office spaces with flexible options to suit teams from 1-200 people. We'll take you on a tour of all the workspaces that fit your needs and work on your behalf to get the best price possible. We'll help you discover how shared office space can be the most beneficial and budget-friendly solution for your business.
** Conditions apply – the advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12-month agreement and is available to new tenants only. Please note that the rental rate may increase for a shorter rental period. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space.Enquire Now