Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
A Virtual Office solution allows you total flexibility to run your business professionally without the cost of a full-time, physical office. Your dedicated receptionist will warmly greet your callers in your company name and transfer according to your specific instructions.
10 Eagle Street, a truly iconic Australian building, will become your business address with in-house mail and courier management for all your correspondences. When you need to meet your clients or business partners face-to-face, you can book a day suite, meeting room or boardroom. Hot Desks are free for up to 3 hours/day in the stylish communal areas, allowing you to network and grow your business community.
About the Building
10 Eagle Street, Brisbane is located in the CBD's prime Financial Precinct, known as the "Golden Triangle", the building enjoys prominent position and transforms from an elegant gold to a stunning red as the sun sets over the city. With your new office in this building you can enjoy excellent views of the Brisbane River, Story Bridge and Moreton Bay and new end of trip facilities including showers, air conditioned change rooms, lockers and bicycle parking.
The listing below is only 222 AUD per month, perfect for a team of 1 and comes fully furnished with flexible rental terms. The location is very central as the workspace is only a 10 min walk from Central Station and a 2 min walk from Eagle Street Stop 155 near Charlotte St bus stop. This Virtual Office is located in Brisbane and if you book a tour they can show you 5 different office spaces available ranging in size from 1 to 7 desks. Did you know our team offer a free personalised service to help you shortlist, book and negotiate the best rate on your ideal workspace. From a 1 person hot desk to an enterprise team of 1000+ the Office Hub team can customise a flexible furnished office solution for your team.
What you get for your weekly rent
• Local telephone number assigned instantly or bring your existing business number
• Dedicated receptionist to answer your calls in your company name
• Update your call handling and transfer instructions online and in real time
• Statement business address to advertise on business cards, website and collateral
• Mail and courier management for your correspondences
• 3 hours Hot Desk usage per day at 160+ locations globally
• 3 days private office usage per month when traveling outside home city
• Secure, lightning-fast secure Wi-Fi
• Global access to 160+ locations in 55 cities across 23 countries
• Flexible terms from 1 month to long term
• No security deposit
Virtual office features:
• Servcorp Home to manage invoicing, call handing and booking of team or facilities
• Immaculate facilities - boardrooms, meeting rooms and day suites^
• Access to IT support team^
• Find-me follow me technology, so you never miss a call
• OneFone App – take you number with you wherever you go globally
• 24/7 voicemail delivery to email or mobile
• Regular Community events to build your local network
• Connect with 40,000+ like-minded business professionals online
• Dedicated on-site management team, receptionist and secretaries
• Modern high rise classified as an "A" grade building
• End of trip facilities, including showers and bike storage
• Signage board in foyer to highlight your business name^
^ Pay-as-you-use basis
- 10m to Eagle & Charlotte Street bus stops
- 91m to Eagle Street Pier Ferry Terminal
- 650m to Central Station
- 600m to Queens Plaza
- 210m to Fitness First
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Internet Grade: High Speed Fibre
- Reception Services: Yes
- Meeting/Boardroom: Available to Rent
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Internal
- Office Space Type: Virtual Office
- Cafe: Yes
- Parking at Building: Yes
- Number of Floors: 32
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes - Business Hours Only
- Concierge: Yes
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Location: CBD
- Internet Connectivity: Yes - Fees Apply
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Additional to Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Available to Rent
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-11813
WHO IS OFFICE HUB?
Office Hub is Australia & New Zealands No 1 small office space commercial real estate agency.
We have the largest collection of shared spaces, coworking and serviced offices in Australia & New Zealand, perfect for 1 - 200 employees. Let us take you on a tour of all the spaces that fit your needs and budget. Our service is complimentary and we work for you and the landlord to negotiate the most competitive deal in the market. Let us show you how shared and serviced offices can be the perfect solution for your business.
** Conditions apply - A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space. The advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12 month agreement. If a shorter period is agreed to please note the price may increase accordingly. This is for new tenants only.Enquire Now