Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
OPENING NOV/DEC 2019! Brand new coworking space opening in Canberra South’s district of Woden. Stretching over 1,200sqm, it features private offices, coworking desks, event space and onsite parking to suit teams of all sizes!
This international coworking provider is well established and famous for its bold and creative fitouts - designed to inspire and motivate. Expect cool furniture, great printing facilities and phone booths to keep you productive!
24/7 secured access will cater to all schedules and IT hiccups will be sorted by the dedicated IT team. The community management teamwill be there to support you and make sure you join networking events and the many social gatherings to fuel collaboration. Desks and private offices will out fast but Office Hub can get you in – enquire now and secure your dream workspace in Woden’s hottest coworking hub.
About the Building
This brand new coworking space is located in the heart of the Woden Town Centre, positioned conveniently next to Westfield Woden Shopping Centre on Neptune Street. Everything you need is just around the corner; from shops to bars! This will make your lunch break and evenings super efficient and enjoyable. Walking distance to Woden Interchange with plenty of bus routes to take you to and from work easily!
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 1. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access
· Access to internal breakout areas
· Commercial grade internet
· Electricity usage included
· Flexible terms
· Premium Coffee/Tea Facilities
· Fully equipped boardrooms, meeting rooms and day offices (fees may apply)
· Plug and play furnished workspace
· One simple bill for everything related to your workspace
· FREE business networking events
· Collaborative space with a great community feel
· Air conditioning
· Dedicated men and ladies bathrooms
· Disabled facilities
· Modern fit out
· Natural light
· Modern communal food preparation areas
· Car parking - in building (Paid)
· Car parking - Street (Free)
· Company Branding at reception *
· Concierge on ground floor
· Pet friendly office space
· Creative co-working space
- 100m from Woden Westfield Shopping Centre
- Next door to coffee shop
- 100m to Anytime Fitness
- Steps away from parks for lunchtime exercise or picnics
- 3min from Woden Interchange
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Internet Grade: Fiber
- Reception Services: Yes
- Meeting/Boardroom: Available to Rent
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Internal
- Office Space Type: Coworking Desk
- Cafe: Yes
- Parking at Building: Yes
- Number of Floors: 7
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes - 24 x 7
- Concierge: Yes - Personal ID required
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Internet Connectivity: Wifi Only
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Available to Rent
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-45052
Who is Office Hub?
Office Hub is the world's No.1 marketplace for office space.
We have a huge global selection of coworking spaces, serviced offices and shared office spaces with flexible options to suit teams from 1-200 people. We'll take you on a tour of all the workspaces that fit your needs and work on your behalf to get the best price possible. We'll help you discover how shared office space can be the most beneficial and budget-friendly solution for your business.
** Conditions apply – the advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12-month agreement and is available to new tenants only. Please note that the rental rate may increase for a shorter rental period. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space.Enquire Now