Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Top quality serviced offices ideally located in the heart of Canberra’s Central Business District. Whether you need a private office or a coworking space, you can choose a stylish workspace on the 8th floor of this prestigious building and put time and money back on your side. Flexi terms, competitive prices and instant move-in make this a fast and affordable office solution in Canberra CBD, while inspiring Black Mountain views, contemporary styling and community-based working are sure to engage and motivate your workforce. Classic yet contemporary, this coworking hub will impress clients in every industry and all your meetings will run smoothly with an IT and support team on your side. A range of services including mail handling and call answering can be selected as part of your membership and your space can be changed at a moment’s notice. The perfect solution for fast-moving professionals, up-and-coming entrepreneurs, fast-growing SMBs, temporary project teams or anyone looking for a professional workspace at a great price in Canberra CBD.
About the Building - Ernst & Young Building
The Ernst & Young Building at 121 Marcus Clarke Street is an A Grade office tower with state-of-the-art features and prestigious accolades including a 5-star Green Star Design V2 and 4.5-star NABERS Energy Rating. The ground floor of the building was designed to create a hub of activity with dual frontages and several cafes and restaurants spilling into a north-facing walkway that overlooks a leafy park. The cycling community will love ample secure bike storage and shower facilities within the building while others can enjoy a public car park and the City bus interchange on the doorstep. As a member of this serviced office, you’ll share this desirable Marcus Clarke Street business address with leading organisations such as JLL, Comcar, Mills Oakley, SHAPE and Meyer Vandenberg and be among all of Canberra’s major occupiers in the CBD. Located in Canberra’s commercial heart, this business centre makes all corners of the city walkable, including the Canberra Centre, restaurants, hotels, childcare, gyms and amenities.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 1. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access and 24/7 Security
· Access to internal breakout areas
· Access to kitchen facilities
· A prestigious address to put on your business cards
· Building outgoings included
· Commercial grade internet*
· FREE use of community meeting rooms
· Fully equipped boardrooms, meeting rooms and day offices (fees may apply)
· Regular cleaning
· Secure high-speed Internet
· Your own receptionist and waiting area for your clients
· Abundance of natural light
· Air conditioning
· Car parking - in building (Paid)
· Contemporary fit out
· Ground floor security
· Impressive A grade foyer and fit out
· Landmark building in prime location
· Onsite Cafe / Restaurant
· Print, scan and copy facilities
- 600m to Civic Square
- 350m to City Bus Station
- 300m to The Street Theatre
- 350m to Novotel Canberra
- Next to Citywest car park
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Internet Grade: Fiber
- Reception Services: Yes
- Meeting/Boardroom: Available to Rent
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Filtered Light
- Office Space Type: Coworking Desk
- Cafe: Yes
- Parking at Building: Yes (Paid)
- Number of Floors: 15
- Monthly Cost of Parking: 400
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes - Business Hours Only
- Concierge: Yes
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Internet Connectivity: Cable and Wifi
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Available to Rent
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-35499
Who is Office Hub?
Office Hub is the world's No.1 marketplace for office space.
We have a huge global selection of coworking spaces, serviced offices and shared office spaces with flexible options to suit teams from 1-200 people. We'll take you on a tour of all the workspaces that fit your needs and work on your behalf to get the best price possible. We'll help you discover how shared office space can be the most beneficial and budget-friendly solution for your business.
** Conditions apply – the advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12-month agreement and is available to new tenants only. Please note that the rental rate may increase for a shorter rental period. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space.Enquire Now