Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Draw your daily dose of inspiration from a creative workspace in the buzzing and ever-changing Wan Chai area. This coworking centre sits on Hennessy Road to provide a limitless supply of inspiration and creative moments every single day. The lively designer offices provide everything a growing business could ever need, from super-fast Wi-Fi and barista coffee to spacious workstations and dazzling meeting rooms, ideal for sparking new ideas and collaborating over business plans. Choose a spacious private office to post your plans for world domination away from prying eyes, or go for coworking desks to build your network while having your individual space to think and work. Whether you need a few square metres or a few hundred, this global workspace can provide a perfectly sized environment for you and your team. Set up in the way that works for you, you can settle into a secure space with full access to facilities. Plus membership terms are flexible and tailored to your specific needs, because business changes fast and you need to adapt. Book a tour today and visit a modern and trendy workspace in energetic Wan Chai where you’ll push yourself to achieve your best.
About the Building - Hang Seng Wanchai
200 Hennessy Road is a traditional office building with 11 floors, constructed in 1972 and located slap-bang in the middle of buzzing Wan Chai. The coworking centre enjoys great accessibility from all directions to put you in touch with the surrounding areas in no time, whether you take the bus, tram, bike or decide to walk. The building is equipped for modern day business, featuring temperature control, on-site car parking, central breakout areas and a great restaurant. Inspiration is all around, with world-famous music shop Sam The Record Man with original pressings from Pink Floyd and The Beatles, the Hong Kong Open Air Cinema Club and trendy brunch spots on Lee Tung Avenue. You are just moments from tram stops, Wan Chai MTR Station and Johnston Road Bus Station, and 40 minutes from Hong Kong International Airport. Explore the Blue House Museum which houses the Hong Kong House of Stories and tap into the energy of this unique district – you’ll never be short of a creative spark in Wan Chai.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 1. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access & Security
· Access to internal breakout areas
· Access to kitchen facilities
· Fully equipped boardrooms, meeting rooms and day offices*
· Commercial grade internet
· Electricity usage included
· Regular cleaning
· Access to secure printer and scanner
· Free 2 hours community meeting room on daily basis
· Free access to 3,000 Business Lounges worldwide with Hotdesk, WiFi, Coffee & Tea free flow and 10% discount on Day Office & Meeting room booking at multiple locations
· Air conditioning
· Business lounge
· Dedicated men and ladies bathrooms
· Disabled facilities
· Ground floor security
· Car parking - in building (Paid)
· Professional working environment
· Retail and shops nearby
· Easily accessible from all directions by bus, tram and metro
- 190m to Wan Chai MRT station
- 38km to Hong Kong international airport
- 220m to Wellcome supermarket
- 190m to iclub Wan Chai Hotel
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: No
- Internet Grade: Fiber
- Reception Services: Yes
- Meeting/Boardroom: Available to Rent
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Internal
- Office Space Type: Coworking Desk
- Cafe: Yes
- Parking at Building: Yes (Paid)
- Number of Floors: 11
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Concierge: Yes
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Internet Connectivity: Cable and Wifi
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Available to Rent
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-40261
Who is Office Hub?
Office Hub is the world's No.1 marketplace for office space.
We have a huge global selection of coworking spaces, serviced offices and shared office spaces with flexible options to suit teams from 1-200 people. We'll take you on a tour of all the workspaces that fit your needs and work on your behalf to get the best price possible. We'll help you discover how shared office space can be the most beneficial and budget-friendly solution for your business.
** Conditions apply – the advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12-month agreement and is available to new tenants only. Please note that the rental rate may increase for a shorter rental period. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space.Enquire Now