Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Take a Hot Desk in 10 Eagle Street, offering stunning views of the Brisbane River, Story Bridge and Moreton Bay. Price includes desk, chair, lightning-fast Wi-Fi, breakout and collaborative areas, utilities and kitchen facilities with complimentary tea, coffee and filtered water.
About the Building
10 Eagle Street, Brisbane is located in the CBD's prime Financial Precinct, known as the "Golden Triangle", the building enjoys prominent position and transforms from an elegant gold to a stunning red as the sun sets over the city. With your new office in this building you can enjoy excellent views of the Brisbane River, Story Bridge and Moreton Bay and new end of trip facilities including showers, air conditioned change rooms, lockers and bicycle parking.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 1. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
· Access to a hot desk - just bring your laptop and get to work
· Secure and high-speed WiFi and hard-wired internet
· Printing, copiers and scanners from any desk
· Full secretarial team / IT help on site (fees may apply)
· Use our 5-star address as your corporate address for additional $100 per month (subject to qualification)
· Landline phone number and receptionist to answer for additional $100 per month (includes $100 in free calls)
· Complimentary receptionist to meet and greet your clients
· Access to kitchen facilities
· Electricity usage included
· Building outgoings included
· Regular cleaning
· Flexible terms from 1 month - 2 years
· Access to internal breakout areas
· Access to fully equipped boardrooms, meeting rooms and day offices (fees may apply)
· Worldwide access to boardrooms, meeting rooms and day offices
Bonus: 2 vouchers per month to use in any global location:
· 1 day of hot desk space or
· 130 prints, or
· 1/2 hour secretarial support
* Modern high rise classified as an "A" grade building
* 24 x 7 security
* High speed lifts
* Car parking - in building and surrounding areas
* Dedicated on-site management team
- 10m to Eagle & Charlotte Street bus stops
- 91m to Eagle Street Pier Ferry Terminal
- 650m to Central Station
- 600m to Queens Plaza
- 210m to Fitness First
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Internet Grade: High Speed Fibre
- Reception Services: Yes
- Meeting/Boardroom: Available to Rent
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Filtered Light
- Office Space Type: Coworking Desk
- Cafe: Yes
- Parking at Building: Yes
- Number of Floors: 32
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes - Business Hours Only
- Concierge: Yes
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Location: CBD
- Internet Connectivity: Yes - Fees Apply
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Additional to Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Available to Rent
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-11814
WHO IS OFFICE HUB?
Office Hub is Australia & New Zealand's No 1 small office space commercial real estate agency.
We have the largest collection of shared spaces, coworking and serviced offices in Australia & New Zealand, perfect for 1 - 100 employees. Let us take you on a tour of all the spaces that fit your needs and budget. Our service is complimentary and we work for you and the landlord to negotiate the most competitive deal in the market. Let us show you how shared and serviced offices can be the perfect solution for your business.
** Conditions apply - A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space. Price includes any incentives offered. This is for new tenants only.Enquire Now